Whatever your business, the power of photography in marketing can make all the difference. The use of photos in marketing is more important than ever before, especially when it comes to standing out from the competition. Recently there have been some interesting statistics around to back this up.
Did you know that:
– Articles with relevant images are viewed around 94% in total than articles without
– Press releases with photographs get approximately 15% more online views than text-only press releases
– Almost 69% of E-commerce shoppers have said product images help them with their decision to purchase
– Around 60% of consumers who search websites online claim they prefer to contact a business whose marketing includes images
In a nutshell, customers around the world are now very impressionable with imagery. When it comes to buying products, people crave images, quick information, and fast delivery. Marketing is all about communicating to potential clients, and what better medium than photography to deliver a clear message?
How photography in marketing is portrayed can often be the difference between success and failure. Here are a few reasons why photography is so relevant in today’s modern marketing:
1. It gets attention
2. Provides an unspoken connection
3. Helps deliver a message without any words
4. Has viral potential
5. Quickly establishes brand credibility
6. Taps into consumer’s emotions
7. Inspires action to buy
For many businesses, everything comes down to more sales. The use of photography in marketing will do exactly that.